This is a really easy version of a chocolate cake. Actually it’s just a sponge cake with some extras😉
- Almost 1 cup (I use a regular glass) flour
- 3 tablespoons dark cocoa
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 6 eggs
- A handful chocolate nibs
- 1 big pear
- Divide the yolks from whites.
- Mix the yolks with 1/2 cup sugar.
- Mix the whites with 1/2 sugar until stiff.
- Add the yolks to the whites and mix.
- Add the flour and cocoa (together they amount to 1 cup) and baking powder. Mix
- Add the chocolate nibs and sliced pear.
Bake in 180 degrees Celsius for 30 min.
You might also like: