There are these super delicious cookies I eat when I’m in Poland and this post is a result of my attempt of replicating those delicious biscuits. I only managed to get them right at the second attempt but I’m sure that you – with my instructions – will be able to get them right the first time around. I modified a Polish cookies recipe to get this:
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup dark cocoa,
- 120 g dark chocolate
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 200 g butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Melt the butter with the chocolate (water bath).
- Pour the melted chocolate into a big bowl, add the egg, sugar and mix.
- Add cocoa, flour, baking soda, salt and mix with a mixer.
- When mixed, use your hands to form a long bun.
- Cut slices from the bun, mold into cookies with your hands and lay on parchment paper.
Cook at 180 degrees for 8 to 10 min. This is crucial – if they are still soft after 8 minutes – check at 2 minute intervals or you will burn them like I did the first time around.
You might also like: