- The need to push is increasing as the baby’s head descends.
- Contractions might be further apart.
- There might be some blood expelled and bowel movements during pushing. The midwife instructed us to push the way our body tells us to.
- You might feel burning around the vagina.
- After the baby’s head has been born, the rest of its body comes quickly.
- Time: within 2 hours.
- Sudden increase of energy.
- Amazement by the force within.
- Tiredness and sleep between contractions.
- Interest in the baby.
- Indifference towards what’s going on around you.
- Your partner’s encouragement can have a huge impact on how you birth.
DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING INTERESTING TO SHARE ABOUT BIRTHING A BABY? PLEASE DO IN THE COMMENTS SECTION BELOW 🙂
You might also like:
Image courtesy of FreeDigitalPhotos.net